The call is now closed.
Thank you to all the authors who submitted their work.
Authors are invited to submit papers and exhibition proposals from all areas related to digital media art/ computer art, with emphasis on artefacts or art installations as well general-purpose interactive computer artworks, for review by an international committee. Descriptions of artistic practices, authorship or co-authorship (narrations of other works), with graphic records (such as images, diagrams, links to dynamic images, drawings, sketches, etc.) are valued. An international publication open to all involved in the creation / visualization / interaction of an artefact.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
|Digital (Transmedia) Storytelling
WebArt and Digital Culture
Digital Sound and Music
(Mobile) Augmented and Immersive Art
Digital Dance and Body Poetics
Digital Serious Games
e-Learning in Art and Media Studies
Information and Data Visualization
VideoArt and VideoMapping
BioArt, NanoArt and xArt
Cultures (Tangible) Interfaces
Spiritual and Sacred Artefacts
Transdisciplinary Pragmatic Performance
Generative and Algorithmic Art and Design
Digital Media, Apps and eBooks
Art and Technology
Art and Science Theory
Media Art History
Technology in Art Education
Notification to Authors: 2nd October 2018
Final Camera-Ready Submission/Early Registration: 14th October 2018
Early Registration: before 14th October 2018
The International Scientific and Art Committee is composed of experts in various disciplines. The conference program will consist of keynote speakers by eminent specialists, oral presentation of the contributed papers, art installations, videos and posters of the work-in-progress.
Authors of selected papers presented in the conference (including essays describing the best art installations) will be published primarily in the ARTeFACTo Journal (ISSN: 2184-2086) as well invited to submit extended versions to one of the following journals:
- *Journal of Science and Technology of the Arts ISSN: 1646-9798 (http://artes.ucp.pt/citarj) (ISI-WoS Thomson Reuters – ESCI index, Scopus Elsevier and ProQuest)
- International Journal of Creative Interfaces and Computer Graphics. ISSN: 1947-3117 (http://www.igi-global.com/IJCICG) (ACM Database).
- *Revista Comunicar. ISSN:1134-3478 (http://www.revistacomunicar.com/ ) (ISI-WoS Thomson Reuters, Scopus Elsevier)
- International Journal of Education through Art. ISSN: 1743-5234 (http://www.intellectbooks.co.uk/journals/view-Journal,id=121/ ) (Scopus Elsevier)
- *Revista Ibérica de Sistemas e Tecnologias de Informação. ISSN:1646-9895 (http://www.risti.xyz/) (ISI-WoS Thomson Reuters, Scopus Elsevier)
(* journals under negotiation)